Synthetic Surface Cleaning
Synthetic Grass Cleaning & Maintenance Tasmania
Sports Surface Cleaning Tennis Courts, Hockey Fields, Cricket Pitches, Athletics Track, Netball Courts, Soccer, Child Care Centres, Schools All Safety Surface Cleaning
If you have a synthetic grass surface cleaning or maintenance questions you can send a free text message to my mobile phone from this page.
TENNIS COURT MAINTENANCE
We offer maintenance for all types of indoor and outdoor artificial tennis court surfaces including sand dressed, sand filled, macadam, acrylic and polymeric rubber tennis courts. Our maintenance programmes are designed to offer the highest possible standard of aesthetics and playability from their tennis court regardless of age or condition. Our specialist machines, use techniques to remove detritus, de-compact, aerate, revitalize, power brush and finish the surface leaving it playing like new.
SAND DRESSED / FILLED TENNIS COURT MAINTENANCE
Artificial grass maintenance we can undertake monthly and bi-monthly renovations which include brushing to collect surface detritus, mechanical de-compaction and power brushing for deep cleaning. A stiff vertical brush evens out sand finishing the surface ready for play. MMC-Pro, a disinfectant/algaecide moss killer is also applied, as well as keeping the court free from moss and algae this also limits the risk of infection from sporting injuries. This General Maintenance process takes 3-8 hours depending on court condition.
MAINTENANCE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
Fully de-compact and aerate the surface, to remove detritus
Power brushing to revitalize pile and release more persistent debris
Spray surface to prevent moss and algae
REJUVENATION ON OLDER COURTS
For older tennis courts or courts that have never received regular maintenance, we offer court rejuvenation. This is far less costly than relaying a surface and can radically improve play-ability, safety and surface aesthetics. This process generally takes 1-4 days.
REJUVENATION PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
- Fully removing and replacing the contaminated upper layers of the infill
- The sand remaining in the carpet is aerated and de-compacted
- Any weak seams and tears in the carpet are repaired
- New, clean, matching, kiln-dried sand is spread over the revitalized pile then levelled, worked-in &
- Power brushing to revitalize pile and release more persistent debris
- Infill distributing and levelling
- Surface finishing
We undertake a full range of surface repairs, from minor tears to full seam and baseline replacement and line painting.
MACADAM & POLYMERIC RUBBER COURT MAINTENANCE
Rotaclean offers a full range of competitively priced services for all types of indoor surfaces including acrylic and carpet. Including the following:
- Pressure washing using specialist machinery
- Spraying Algaecide/Moss Killer on hard courts
- Spraying Algaecide/Moss Killer on tennis courts with artificial grass
- Pressure cleaning & power washing using rotary headed high-speed cleaners
- Water brooming of hard courts using the "Watermiser" water broom
- Indoor tennis court maintenance
We offer a full range of competitively priced services for all types of indoor surfaces including acrylic and carpet. Including the following:
DEBRIS AND BALL FLUFF REMOVAL USING MANUALLY OPERATED VACUUM SWEEPERS
GENERAL CLEANING AND STAIN REMOVAL USING SCRUBBER-DRIER MACHINES